We make Chamber membership work for your business.
By becoming a member of Forth Valley Chamber you are joining a community that is passionate and dedicated to supporting and promoting businesses in the Forth Valley area.
Storage UK/Ecosse Holdings Ltd joined the Forth Valley Chamber of Commerce at its conception in 2012. The Chamber has continued to evolve and grow providing a sound platform for business to thrive and flourish, with excellent support not only to existing established organisations, but also younger start up businesses who may use the many services available to seek the necessary advice and support in order to expand and strengthen their position in the marketplace.
The Chamber, with an extremely pro active approach, has engaged many businesses with its many workshops and business events, promoting awareness and excellent networking opportunities. We have found the staff, and all the ancillary benefits of being a member, a fundamental tool in promoting our business activity in the Forth Valley region.
Derek Cooper, Director, Storage Uk/Ecosse Holdings Ltd
The Benefits of Membership
Make contacts and improve your skills
- A range of networking events
- Training courses which reflect your needs
- Discounted entry to events
- Sign posting to a wide range of business support contacts
Promote your Business
- One free profile on the new members’ page of In Commerce
- Member to member discount offers
- Monthly ezine with opportunities for discounted advertising
- PR opportunities via free editorial and discounted advertising in In Commerce
- Access to member services database and warm referrals
- Opportunity to network across the wider Chamber network
- Listing in members directory in every edition of Forth in Business
Protect your Business
- Chamber Legal
- Chamber HR
- Business Mentoring
- Export documentation
- Chamber Merchant Services (Chip & Pin)
Reward your staff
- Chamber Primary Health Care (staff)
- Chamber Private Medical Insurance
- Chamber Rewards
Membership of Forth Valley Chamber of Commerce is based on the size of your business (number of employees).
We offer a variety of payment options to suit your business needs.
- Online Payment
- Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Direct Debit
Please email for more information
From: £100.00 exc. VAT for 1 year
|Membership for individual (sole trader)||£100.00 per year|
|Membership for 2-10 employees||£199.00 per year|
|Membership for 51-100 employees||£485.00 per year|
|Membership for 11-50 employees||£350.00 per year|
|Membership for 100+ employees||£799.00 per year|
*Membership fees are subject to VAT
INDIVIDUAL, 2-10 EMPLOYEES, 11-50 EMPLOYEES, 51-100 EMPLOYEES, 100+ EMPLOYEES
In addition, there is a special package available for Premier Partners, with a range of PR and sponsorship opportunities.
For details of how to become a premier partner…